A peaceful society where there is observance of equal rights and harmonious co-existence for sustainable development in the Rwenzori Region, Albertine Grabben and other parts of Uganda.
To strengthen peace building processes of Member Organisations through capacity building, networking, information sharing and joint lobbying and advocacy for sustainable peace and justice in the Rwenzori Region, Albertine Grabben and other parts of Uganda.
RFPJ CORE BUSINESS
- Engaging citizens, government, NGOs, Private sector and Development partners in violence prevention, conflict transformation and sustainable peace building in the Rwenzori region and beyond
- Building Capacity of; members, partners and other stakeholders in violence prevention, conflict transformation and sustainable peace building
- Lobbying and advocating on issues of non-violence and sustainable peace
- Researching, documenting and disseminating information on non-violence and sustainable peace
- Advocacy: RFPJ advocates for non-violence and sustainable peace.
- Capacity Building: RFPJ plays a leading role in strengthening the capacity of her Member Organisations, government agencies, NGOs, Private sector actors, and Development partners to prevent violence and foster sustainable peace across different Societal divides in the Rwenzori region and beyond.
- Coordination: RFPJ coordinates Member Organizations to prevent violence and foster sustainable peace. In this coordination, Member Organisations and the secretariat symbiotically relate to further notions of non-violence and sustainable peace.